SW developer – a position for students and graduates
- Are you looking for a job where you could start after graduation?
- Are you studying and would like to have some experience?
We now have the space and time to add newcomers to our team!
- You are a student or graduate of a technical college
- You have at least 2 days a week when you can work
- You have OOP basics (preferably Java)
- You have heard about HTML5 and React
- If Czech is not your first language you know it at least on A2/B1 level
We are offering:
- Friendly environment of a small company
- Working next to experienced developers, analysts and architects whom you can be watching and who will provide you with the necessary training
- Interesting projects – development of our own product
- Time flexibility and possibility to agree individually on anything
We could list many more enticements, benefits, etc. but we are convinced that a super laptop and meal vouchers will not kick-start your career. With us you have a chance to be involved in the development of new generation applications next to experts who still remember well how they started and will therefore be excellent guides for you.
Send your CV and we will give you a call!
How the selection procedure in our company works
The selection procedure at UD4D has several steps. Throughout the process, we act fairly and openly.
Send us your CV. We will contact you.
Are you interested in working for us, but your CV does not match any of the positions we have listed? That’s no problem.Send us your CV anyway.
First, we carefully read all submitted CVs, evaluate the candidate's previous experience (in case of students, e.g., projects they created and worked on during their studies).
This is followed by a brief telephone conversation, which gives you a quick overview of our company and projects and clarifies expectations on both sides.
If everyone is satisfied with the expectations, we schedule an appointment with one of our project leaders. During the appointment, we discuss the job description in greater detail and try to best match the candidate’s experience to our open positions.