Would you like to explore a really big BI environment? Would you like to cooperate with professional leaders on interesting project, maybe even with an international context? Or, do you want to apply your technical know-how? You have got this opportunity with us!
We are a small company with great customers.
- Analysis and technical specification of new BI solutions
- ETL development (SQL, ETL tools)
- Cooperation on design and implementation of PoC (with new technologies) for our customers
What we expect from you:
- Independence, willingness to learn and get involved
- Basic knowledge of data world terms – BI, DWH, ETL, data quality
- Skills of data-modelling and SQL
- Advantages: experience with specific technology such as Teradata, Informatica, Cognos or even with Snowflake, WhereScape
- Basic knowledge of some programming language (Java, .NET) is also advantage
What are we offering:
- Working in a smaller, friendly team
- Flexible working hours
- Training of specific procedures and technologies and also getting in touch with customer
How the selection procedure in our company works
The selection procedure at UD4D has several steps. Throughout the process, we act fairly and openly.
Send us your CV. We will contact you.
Are you interested in working for us, but your CV does not match any of the positions we have listed? That’s no problem.Send us your CV anyway.
First, we carefully read all submitted CVs, evaluate the candidate's previous experience (in case of students, e.g., projects they created and worked on during their studies).
This is followed by a brief telephone conversation, which gives you a quick overview of our company and projects and clarifies expectations on both sides.
If everyone is satisfied with the expectations, we schedule an appointment with one of our project leaders. During the appointment, we discuss the job description in greater detail and try to best match the candidate’s experience to our open positions.